Ponte Vedra Beach Division Board Vice President Job Description
• Attend Ponte Vedra Beach Division board meetings.
• In absence of board president, the vice president will preside at meetings of the PVBD board and may be requested to preside over PVBD events.
• Serves on the PVBD executive committee.
• Carry out special assignments as requested by the board president; serve as a member of standing committees, i.e.
Golf Classic, Ponte Vedra Auto Show, etc.
• Vice president might be asked by board president to attend up to six President Council meetings per term.
• Vice president will understand the responsibilities of the board president and be able to perform these duties in the president’s absence.
• Vice president will assist in visiting members and take an active role in recruiting and retaining members in the Ponte Vedra area;
this may include providing leadership for membership drive or member renewal visits.
• Assist the Chamber staff in securing member sponsors for Before Hours, At Noon and After Hours. Secure 3 sponsors per year.
• The board vice president must attend at least two PVBD member event per month; Before Hours, At Noon, After Hours or Ribbon Cutting.
The board vice president must also attend at least two annual SJC Chamber events per year; Annual Dinner, Annual Membership Breakfast, Annual Dinner or EDC Breakfast.
• Participate as a vital part of the board leadership.
Elected By: Board
Length of Term: 1 year
Time Commitment: PVBD monthly Board meetings, Presidents Council meetings (St. Aug) and, at least one per month Before Hours,
At Noon, After Hours or Ribbon Cutting. – average of 4 hours per month
Reports To: PVB Division board president
Support: PVB Division board president and PVB division director