About the St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce
To be considered the premier business and community organization in St. Johns County, with a strong leadership position in the community.
To deliver continuous value-added service to our members and the community, resulting in a business environment and quality of life where existing businesses have the opportunity to prosper, and new businesses find it attractive to locate in St. Johns County.
Our 3-Year Plan
The St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce will be a fierce advocate for members’ success. We will increase our capacity to adapt. We will impact the ever-changing business reality with proactive solutions. We will be a known influencer in public policy.
There is no impact without activities, and we focus our activity on where we can make the greatest impact.
- In Economic Development, we focus on business retention, workforce development, and entrepreneurship.
- In tourism, we started our efforts with the Visitors Information Center in Ponte Vedra Beach, and we impact the development of tourism assets in Ponte Vedra with our new role as a destination architect.
- In emergencies, we fill the role of the business community’s connection to necessary resources. We make an impact by reducing any business interruption to a minimum.
- We increase the awareness and visibility of the role of the Public Policy Committee internally and externally.
- We make membership benefits simple and easy to explain, we will set clear expectations for what members get from their investment. We close the loop by telling them what they received from us… telling our story will help in retention, recruitment, advocacy, and economic development.
- We create concise marketing & communications plans to convey the value of membership to both members and non-members alike as well as others with a vested interest in our community.
As our goals change and evolve, so do we. This includes looking at all our strategic partnerships, from formal contractual partnerships to the boards we serve on.
The St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce is the premier business organization in St. Johns County, and we welcome businesses to join us. Our organization is comprised of 1100 members from many different industries and sizes, from manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, and professional services to one-person outfits. Our unified strength allows us to be the leading voice for business.
The St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce delivers continuous value-added service to our members and the community, resulting in a business environment where existing businesses have the opportunity to prosper, and new businesses find it attractive to locate in St. Johns County.
Our county is ideal for business growth and expansion; a few reasons are:
- Our School District is first in the state
- St. Johns County is ranked the healthiest county in Florida.
- Our employment growth rate has outpaced U.S. and statewide averages
The St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce has two office locations.
St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce Main Office
100 South Park Blvd, Ste. 405
St. Augustine, FL 32086
St. Johns County Chamber Ponte Vedra Beach Division Office
200 Solana Rd, STE B
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm