St. Johns County's real estate market offers a wide array of available & affordable sites.
The New Way to Success.
Whether you are seeking to find an existing building, a fully-permitted "shovel-ready" site with infrastructure, utilities & fiber optic lines in place, or an expanse of raw land to build up your dream, opportunities exist at affordable prices.
St. Johns County offers an ideal location to relocate or expand your business.
Our Economic Development team can help to guide you in your property search by providing an overview of the local real estate market and tours for executives and site consultants. We also work hand-in-hand with respected local commercial real estate brokers and consultants who can capably assist you in finding the perfect location.
- St. Johns County continues to experience positive population growth
- Northeast Florida is one of the fastest growing regions in America
- St. Johns County's premier Northeast Florida location puts 45 million US customers within a day's drive.
- Multi-modal transportation network offers convenient, cost-efficient access to state, national & global markets.
- All St. Johns County sites are eligible for Foreign Trade Zone certification.
- Our Metropolitan Service Area has been consistently named as a "Top 5 Star Logistics Metro" by Logistics Today.
- Over 25 million square feet of entitled space available (Office, Retail & Industrial).
Opportunity Zones identified in St. Johns County
Opportunity zones are created throughout the United States to encourage investment in low-income communities or economically distressed areas, and to promote development and job growth in the areas. The zones are nominated by each state’s governor and then designated on the federal level by the United States Department of Treasury. St. Johns County has two opportunity zones, which include Census Tract 204 (12109020400) and Census Tract 210.03 (12109021003). The opportunity zones are located within or adjacent to the City of St. Augustine limits.
For more information, visit the St. Johns County website here and consult with an Opportunity Zone Fund.
WHY Leadership St. Johns?