Serve in St. Johns County
Have A Local Impact
How To Serve In St. Johns County
There are many opportunities to serve with the St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce; from various committees, Ambassadors, Division and Council boards, Public Policy, Economic Development, and the Board of Directors, we have hundreds of volunteers that help make our organization strong.
What makes our Chamber unique is that we recruit board members and volunteers based primarily on skill sets; Whether it be your professional skills that you have used for your entire career, or a skill that you have developed based on dedication and passion to an effort or cause, if you have a desire to see the business community of St. Johns County grow and thrive, we have an opportunity for you.
Points of Contact
- Ambassadors—Sam Ruiz; Samuel.Ruiz@sjcchamber.com
- Board of Advisors—Aimee Stafford; Aimee.Stafford@sjcchamber.com
- Board of Directors—Aimee Stafford; Aimee.Stafford@sjcchamber.com
- Business Councils—Sam Ruiz; Samuel.Ruiz@sjcchamber.com
- Agriculture & Environmental Council
- Historic St. Augustine Area Council
- North Business Council
- Small Business Council
- South Beaches Council
- Tourism & Hospitality Council
- Women with Vision Council
- Economic Development Council—to be announced
- Ponte Vedra Beach Division—Karen Everett; email@example.com
- Public Policy Committee—Bob Porter; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have an interest in learning more about these opportunities please contact the appropriate staff person. Volunteers increase the visibly of their company while at the same time enhance their own professional profile all while gaining valuable experience.