• Attend Ponte Vedra Beach Division board meetings.
• In absence of board chair, the vice chair will preside at meetings of the PVBD board and may be requested to preside over PVBD events.
• Serves on the PVBD executive committee.
• Carry out special assignments as requested by the board chair;
• Vice chair might be asked by board chair to attend a St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce board meeting in St. Augustine to represent the PVBD Board.
• Vice chair will understand the responsibilities of the board chair and be able to perform these duties in the chair’s absence.
• Vice chair will assist in visiting members and take an active role in recruiting and retaining members in the Ponte Vedra area;
this may include providing leadership for membership drive or member renewal visits.
• Assist the Chamber staff in securing member sponsors for Before Hours, At Noon and After Hours. Secure 3 sponsors per year.
• The board vice chair must attend at least two PVBD member events per month; Before Hours, At Noon, After Hours or Ribbon Cutting.
The board vice chair must also attend at least two annual SJC Chamber events per year; Annual Membership Breakfast, or EDC Breakfast.
• Participate as a vital part of the board leadership.
Elected By: General Membership at Large
Length of Term: 1 year
Time Commitment: PVBD monthly Board meetings, and, at least one per month Before Hours,
At Noon, After Hours or Ribbon Cutting. – average of 4 hours per month
Reports To: PVB Division board chair
Support: PVB Division board chair and PVB division director