Board Member Responsibilities and Expectations
• Uphold and advance the Mission of the Chamber: To deliver continuous value-added service to our members and the community, resulting in a business environment and quality of life where existing businesses have the opportunity to prosper, and new businesses find it attractive to locate in St. Johns County.
• Attend all board meetings (1 hour/month) on the fourth Wednesday of each month.
• Review agenda and supporting materials prior to board meetings.
• Attend the following events: Annual Chamber Strategic Planning Session ; Board Orientation; EDC Quarterly Breakfasts; the Chamber Annual BRANDED event; Contract renewal with the County or other agencies; Annual presentation of EDC report to the County; business incentive votes at the county.
• Assist the organization in meeting and exceeding its financial goals as it relates to membership and events and programs through membership recruitment or Board members investment upgrade;
• Serve on committees or task forces as needed and offer to take on special assignments as needed.
• Whenever possible, attend Chamber Business Council & Division meetings.
The St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce is proud to showcase our Board of Directors, as they are integral to the success of the Chamber.
Click here to view the current members of the Board of Directors.