Now that school is back in session, there is still time to make the leap into career-changing opportunities.
Intro to Aircraft Fabrication
• Prepare for a career in the aerospace industry in just 14 weeks by attending an Aircraft Fabrication Information Session
o Tuesday, August 27 6 - 8:30 PM
o Wednesday, August 28 6 - 8:30 PM
o Thursday, September 5 2 - 4:30 PM
Reservations are required 3 business days in advance by emailing email@example.com. Please see the attached flyer for details.
Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources starts October 18th
• Apply creative design elements, construct and gain management knowledge in Landscape & Turf Management or Nursery Management
Nails Specialty starts October 8th
• Express your creativity through nail care services using the latest techniques
• Complete your high school diploma, get your GED, recover high school credits, learn English or work with an academic coach…FCTC has a variety of ways to provide support through tutoring and mentoring
• Cook alongside FCTC’s professional chef’s while you work in the field
• There is help for young adults ages 16 to 24 to explore career opportunities and attain the education and training required for success in the workplace. Our students create a competitive advantage for themselves by gaining the career and technical education required to enter high-wage careers in in-demand industries.
• Meet with our responsive staff so they can determine if you meet the eligibility criteria to apply for the program.
Program Information Sessions Tuesday, September 10th at 6 PM or Thursday, September 12th at 9:30 AM
• Visit with our staff and take a tour…held each month