Vilano Beach Main Street, Inc.
Vilano Beach Main Street, Inc. is a nonprofit community-based organization whose mission is to preserve, maintain and improve the historic Vilano Beach community while protecting the small-town beach vibe.
As an accredited member of the National Main Street Center and designated Florida Main Street by the Florida Department of Historic Preservation, Vilano Beach Main Street uses the Four-Point strategy for community re-development by focusing on design standards of developing properties; strong organizational practices; value added community promotions; and transformational economic development.
Vilano Beach Main Street, Inc. is one of 58 “Main Street” designated special downtown districts. Over the past two decades the program brings economic impact and value to the quality of life throughout the region with over $41.8 million in public/private investment and over 53,000 hours of volunteer engagement. Vilano Beach Main Street is also designated as a Waterfronts Florida Community and a Florida Trail Town.
Vilano Beach Main Street, Inc. conducts regular fundraising promotions supporting restaurants, hotels and retail operations. VBMS is a member of the Fl Restaurant & Lodging Assn; the SJC Chamber of Commerce; SJC Civic Roundtable; St. Augustine Attractions Assn; St Augustine Ponte Vedra and the Beaches Visitor Information Center and VISIT FLORIDA.
- Promotions – Art, Culture, History, Environmental
- • Music Fest – Celebration of local talents and environmental assets in the Town Center; vendors, music, fun, relaxation
- • Vilano and the North Beaches – Arcadia Book Publication – available throughout the nation at Barnes and Nobles and Ama
- • Vilano Beach 5K – annual community run in partnership with North Shores Improvement Association
- • Beach and Town Center Cleanups – partner stakeholders engage community for beach and roadside cleanups