Historic Tours of America, Inc.
Tours - Sightseeing
Historic Tours of America (HTA) is an entertainment company which provides historically oriented vacation experiences through the operation of trolleys, street trains, high-speed ferry, themed retail stores, festival marketplaces, and other historic tourist attractions in 7 key cities (Key West, Boston, San Diego, Savannah, Washington DC and, St. Augustine.) With a strong focus on heritage tourism, we entertain millions of guests every year through carefully crafted and researched tours and attractions that emphasize historically relevant content for each city. In St. Augustine, HTA manages many attractions in the Historic District such as the Old Jail, the Oldest Store Museum Experience, Ghosts & Gravestones Tours and, in all 7 cities, the nationally recognized and TripAdvisor awarded Old Town Trolley Tours is the company’s mainstay.
- Old Town Trolley: Find everything you can expect to see, trolley routes, articles and more!
- Ghosts & Gravestones: There’s plenty of hair-raising to be had on this frightfully fun ride to St. Augustine’s dark side
- Potter's Wax Museum: Visit America’s first wax museum and enjoy learning about history and culture
- Old Drug Store: Antique cash registers, wood floors, elixirs, and tonics are charming reminders of an era gone by
- The Old Jail’s unique history is filled with colorful stories about the prisoners and what took place behind its walls.
NewsRelease Date: October 23, 2020