ASP – America’s Swimming Pool Company is America’s premier swimming pool service company. We have been operating for over 15 years with an outstanding reputation. We pride ourselves on providing "resort quality pool services". To do this we have built a team of dedicated, enthusiastic technicians who enjoy delivering resort-quality service and treating our customers with the utmost respect.
Pool Maintenance Technician
Competitive hour pay based on previous experience
Must be at least 21 years old with a clean records driver license
FULL TIME • ST. AUGUSTINE
We are specifically looking for an individual who demonstrates these behaviors consistent with the ASP way of doing business (our culture & values):
- Manage a swimming pool route that includes the cleaning of swimming pools each week.
- The ability to manage a stocking of chemicals on the truck and properly adjust the water chemistry for each pool each week.
- The ability to utilize a smart phone for our Pool Ops mobile platform.
- The ability to spot equipment repair needs and communicate those needs to the office.
At least 21 years of age with a valid driver's license with a clean driving record. The ability to lift up to 100 lbs. No other specific experience is required as we will teach you the ASP methods designed to give our customers a great looking pool and to maximize your earning potential; however, a high school degree and Certified Pool Operator License is preferred.
This position has the potential of earning an annual bonus by the company when specific gross revenue goals are met for the year.
A company truck will be provided which you keep fully stocked with tools and chemicals. You will receive paid vacation time following a qualifying period; Over one year.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and joining our award-winning team, then we would encourage you to apply for this position by calling: 904-788-3111
- Acting with Integrity;
- Superior Knowledge;
- Passion for the Company;
- Customer Focus;
- Accountability and Discipline;
- Respecting Others;
- Excellence in ALL we do; and
- Safety First at all Times.