Part Time Nanny
College Nannies & Sitters is looking for an energetic and engaging nanny for 2 girls ages 4 and 6! You will be placed with a professional and fun-loving family in Jacksonville Beach. The schedule is Part-Time Monday through Friday, from 12:30 pm-5:00pm. Responsibilities include pick up from school, helping with homework, and creative play. Some basic tidying up of the home and occasional laundry will be needed as well. Ideal nanny would be engaging, dependable, fun, and someone who has a CPR certification (or willing to get it). You must have your own car as well. If you have a passion to work with children and watch them grow, then this is the job for you! Apply now!
Schedule: Monday - Friday from 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm.
Start Date: Immediate
When you’re a child's caregiver, you’re not just taking care of a child. You’re inspiring them with the very best in you. You’ll get to:
Be a Role Model – Change a mood with a smile. Bring calm to chaos. Show ‘em how it’s done.
Be Playful – Hey, it’s fun! You get to be a kid again and share everything you loved doing—riddles, card games, treasure hunts, neighborhood baseball. Yup—all in your job description.
Be helpful – Many parents are overwhelmed with their daily schedules and now need to be parent, teacher, worker, and more. You’ll help that.
Be adventurous – What exciting new discoveries lie ahead? Rediscover the world through a kid’s eyes.
Be in charge - You will manage the safety and care and create a fulfilling day for children who will appreciate the comfort and care you bring.
A job that rewards you in every way:
- Make a difference in the lives of children. What we do matters for the children and families we serve.
- Create relationships. You will gain life-changing experiences with children and deep connections with parents.
- Independence. No corporate structure here, but we provide the training and ongoing support you need to succeed.
- Resume-building employment with a nationwide organization while working directly in the family's home.
- Paid training + professional development
- Fun community of like-minded nannies
- Interactive team building events
- You will be able to provide 2 references that can speak to your experience in the field, (paid or unpaid)
- You have at least 1-year childcare, babysitter or nanny experience
- You have relatable childcare experience and the desire to work one-on-one with children in their home, putting safety and engagement above all else
- Your phone isn’t your life, and you can disconnect from it to connect with a child
- You have a reliable vehicle
- At least 18 years of age or older
- You’re already CPR certified or able to be so
- Comfortable with pets
How to Apply:
Apply Today by clicking below. (PS you don’t need to be in college to apply!)
+ Apply here https://www.collegenanniesandtutors.com/locations/staugustinefl/position/1360452/
+ Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
+ For the quickest response: Apply via text. Type “Nanny” to 904.512.7554
So, apply. Let’s talk about your schedule, your skills, and your paycheck.