MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
Looking for an exciting new career opportunity? Join the team at ARCPoint Labs of St. Augustine. We are looking to add a versatile member to our team. This is both a challenging and rewarding opportunity.
- All testing collection processes for drug, alcohol, DNA tests, physical exams and clinical testing (urine, saliva, hair, phlebotomy, vital signs).
- Perform observed and unobserved urine collections.
- Perform contract after-hours collections, as well as on-site collections at various work places as directed.
- Continuous professional development and training within all relevant job functions.
- Perform basic cleaning to comply with lab protocol/daily office cleaning duties
- Administer accurate, reliable, confidential, and timely notifications.
- Work under the direct supervision of the Lab Manager.
- Office administration, record keeping and upkeep, adhering to all relevant state/federal regulations, as well as company policies, and procedures.
-Maintain customer protocols and electronic customer management.
- Maintain inventory including ordering, receiving, and storing.
- Answer phones, schedule appointments.
-Daily drop-off of Fed-Ex, UPS etc
- Communicate accurately with clients, Designated Employee Representative, and Medical Review Officers.
-Other duties as assigned.