Marketing Communications Manager at Flagler Health+
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for effectively supporting the marketing and communications programs for Flagler Health+ to increase revenue, generate brand awareness and achieve brand loyalty among internal and external audiences.
- Maintains knowledge of hospital-based operations, service lines and physician relations and preserves collaborative working relationships with enterprise and physician teams.
- Excels in the use of effective storytelling and utilizes advanced writing skills across multiple platforms (e.g. social media, paid media, website, collateral) to create engagement.
- Partners with the Marketing Communications Strategist and other business partners to design and implement multichannel marketing strategies aligned with business targets.
- Conceptualizes, develops and produces content for various media channels, including internal and external.
- Manages and reports on the metrics and OKRs for measuring marketing performance.
- Aligns online presence with strategic goals by maintaining website presence.
A successful candidate will have:
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Strong writing skills with a keen ability to proactively identify story angles
- A collaborative, proactive work approach
- Demonstrated success in executing cross-channel marketing tactics to drive consumer engagement such as social and digital media, advertising and communications platforms, marketing automation/CRM, content creation, and website management
- Demonstrated understanding of paid, earned and owned media integration
- Hospital and/or heath care experience preferred