Why Work Here?
“You’re representing an advertising product that is top of the industry, expanding rapidly and providing you with unlimited growth potential.”
The Inside Coup® is a unique, fast-growing and emerging Direct Mailed Magazine and Digital product line, and we’re hiring! This is a home based, outside sales position. Only the self- motivated, driven and eager to succeed need apply! The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with local and regional businesses, identifying new opportunities and following up on potential leads in the designated market area. If you have prior experience in outside sales and desire to expand your career, this could very well be a perfect fit!
If you share our passion for success in business development, client relations, and teamwork and are looking for a fulfilling opportunity to evolve within the local marketing industry, we want to hear from you! Sales and client relations experience is crucial to the success of this position. You will be challenged and trained by the best in the industry so be ready to excel and hit the ground running!
- Acquire new client business through daily prospecting (Walk in, phone and email)
- Retain and grow client relationships and revenue via consultative selling
- Execute a full sales cycle, including the delivery of an engaging, persuasive sales presentation, and closing the sale
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual revenue goals
- Report activity and forecast sales
- Manage multiple goals, priorities, and deadlines effectively and efficiently
- Any other ancillary activities in order to help businesses grow through the proven value of The Inside Coup
Desired Skills and Experience: A proven track record of experience is the only firm prerequisite for this job.
- 1+ years’ experience in outside sales, previous advertising experience a plus
- Must enjoy prospecting and new business development
- Ability to follow a proven sales process, and close sales
- Must possess a drive to succeed, be self-motivated and disciplined, and have a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Must enjoy building relationships and networking
- Professional, articulate, and persuasive communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Proficient with word, custom CRM, excel, PowerPoint and digital iPad processes.
- Salary plus 10% average commission with uncapped earning potential
- Recurring income
- Full training and ongoing support
- Vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Unmatched company culture
- Promote from Within
About The Inside Coup Magazine:
The Inside Coup is an upscale, community coupon magazine growing throughout the country and dedicated to bringing our readers terrific savings from reputable, local businesses. Our publication provides businesses and local events the opportunity to create a strong identity and community presence and streamlines their connection with current and new customers. This position offers a flexible schedule with great rewards.