The Chamber hosts an annual golf tournament at one of St. Johns County’s premier golf courses. This event draws a full field of players and is a great place to bring clients or prospects for a day out of the office. Whether you participate as a sponsor or an individual/team player, this event is a great way to gain exposure for your business and offers the opportunity to network with many business leaders in north Florida. The Tournament features several contests with prizes and an award ceremony. Players will compete for 1st Place Gross, 1st Place Net, 2nd Place Gross and 2nd Place Net. Other fun contests include Closest to the pin, Longest Drive, Longest Putt and Best Dressed Golfer! All Chamber members are invited to the post-tournament Award Ceremony and Summer Seasonal Blend.
Features and benefits of select Golf Tournament Sponsorships include:
- Company logo and link included on Chamber web site;
- Company logo will appear on invitation emailed to all Chamber members;
- Logo signage on the golf course will reflect sponsorship;
- Option to place a team of four (4) players in the event;
- Option of placing company materials in “SWAG” bag given to all golfers;
Please contact Sam Ruiz at 904-687-2056 for more details on what sponsorship would be right for you and your business