Join the St. Johns County Chamber Leadership c/o2020 on May 29th for our live Facebook auction and day of donation to raise at least $15,000. All funds benefitting Homeless Coalition and Emergency Services St. Johns County.
These unprecedented times due to the pandemic have changed the way we do business and many are more in need than ever before. The Leadership St. Johns class of 2020 project, to raise funds and help the Coalition continue renovations of transitional housing, has pivoted to continue our journey and support this great community service provider.
You have 3 ways to help us achieve our class goal of raising at least $15,000 for the coalition on or before May 29!
• Donate NOW online, http://homelesscoalitionstjohns.com/donate/
• Buy an auction item from our LIVE event May 29th between 9AM and 5PM @SJCChamber
• Donate cleaning supplies directly to the coalition. M-F 9AM-5PM 62 Chapin St. St Augustine, Florida.
How does the online auction work?
• At the top of each hour, we will post 1-3 items. Items can be previewed on the Leadership St. Johns c/o 2020 Facebook page and Online Auction event.
• Bidding is made by posting a comment under the image of that item, posted on May 29th. Starting bid will be posted with the image.
• The auction will close when the hour closes and minimum sought donation has been met, when active auctioning ends (we have some amazing things) or at 5PM.
• Funds will be collected online through the ES Homeless Coalition SJC PayPal button on their website.
• Once confirmed, a class member from LSJ will contact you to arrange delivery.
For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/events/726970278108462/