On March 31, 2020, the Treasury Department posted the following documents related to the “Paycheck Protection Program” providing loans for small businesses.
* For a top-line overview of the program CLICK HERE
* If you’re a lender, more information can be found HERE
* If you’re a borrower, more information can be found HERE
* The application for borrowers can be found HERE
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Emergency Advance - This SBA loan advance will provide up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing temporary difficulties resulting from the impact of COVID-19.
- Express Bridge Loan Pilot Program - This SBA program allows small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender to access a loan of up to $25,000 quickly.
- Paycheck Protection Program - The Paycheck Protection Program is a loan designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll.