- Florida Business Damage Assessment Survey - All businesses that have suffered economic loss due to the COVID-19 crisis are encouraged to complete the Business Damage Survey to assist State officials with determining the economic impact of COVID-19.
The Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan--Currently, the state is not accepting applications for the Emergency Bridge Loan Program. If you have previously applied, check your application status at: https://deosera.force.com/RebuildFloridaBusinessLoanFund/login
For additional funding programs, visit the CARES Act webpages at: https://www.sjcchamber.com/care-act
- Reemployment Assistance Covid-19 FAQ (updated 5.9.2020)
- Reemployment Assistance Programs
A limited number of hard copy applications will also be available for pickup in front of CareerSource NEFL Career Center locations.
Find a CareerSource NEFL location near you.
They are also available at the following locations:
- St. Johns County Visitor and Convention Bureau
- FedEx at the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa (FedEx will print and mail for you)
- State Representative Stevenson's Office: 309 Kingsley Lake Drive, Unit 902 St. Augustine, FL
- St. Augustine Police Department: 151 King Street St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Solomon Calhoun Center: 1300 Duval Street St. Augustine, FL
- All St. Johns County Libraries (limited number available)
- Short Time Compensation
- Disaster Unemployment Assistance
- Covid 19 - Recordering Operations
- IRS.gov/coronavirus Updates
- Herbie Wiles Insurance:
- St. Johns County Government - Updates
- Flagler Health+ Care Connect
- St. Johns County Testing Locations
- St. Johns County Residence and Business Assistance Hotlines
- Financial recovery through federal funding sources